Leading global innovation hub
European innovation hub
Bringing Boston and Strasbourg as one to help entrepreneurs from both region access European and US markets
Virtual Program to Expand Your Business
Enroll in this great program and conference uniting you virtually with other participants from Boston and Strasbourg.
Rapidly evaluate your foreign business opportunities
Better decisions for your expansion plans
Soft-land in your target region
Accelerate by 2X your business opportunities
Find clients and key strategic partners
Identify your best funding strategies
A program for Boston companies
A program for Strasbourg companies
Standard and custom curriculums
Precision ecosystem approach
A focus on business results
Expand your network and ideas
Rapidly gain the insights and strategic contacts you need to decide and pursue a go to market strategy. Reduce risks, maximize your success leveraging a highly customized private-public initiative focusing on results.
Explore and evaluate opportunities, meet virtually and later physically highly promising local entrepreneurial talents. Meet and exchange with local investors, leaders to better comprehend the opportunities and tackle key challenges of foreign investing.
Partner with Innouvo and its partners to efficiently and effectively evaluate the local innovation ecosystem and source quality deal flow matching your strategic business needs. Save time and energy in triaging and selecting deals that matters to you.
Evaluate regional opportunities that ca help your organizations better support global entrepreneurship and market access. Network and exchange best practices to support innovation excellence and find synergistic collaborations.
Strategic Locations for Business Success
Boston: Global Innovation Excellence
- Boston is the historic home of the American revolution and of today’s technological (r)evolution.
- A city that focuses on solving problems that matter: Healthcare, Climate change and more.
- An ecosystem that values its diversity, entrepreneurs from all backgrounds and countries of origin.
- An extraordinary city that houses some of the best and brightest minds on the planet.
- The home of Harvard and M.I.T. as well as the some of the best incubators in the world
- A proven track record of successfully bringing innovation to product companies and mind capital.
- One of the largest Venture Capital community in the world, Boston is the launchpad to the world for technological innovations.
Strasbourg: Constitutional European Capital
- The constitutional European capital, Strasbourg, France is the doorway through which companies can gain market access to Europe, including its many emerging countries.
- Geographically located close to Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Belgium, and a couple of hours away from Paris, Berlin and London.
- Gateway to the upper Rhine region and to the $20 trillion European economy that includes as-yet-untapped economies, presenting immense opportunities for American entrepreneurs and investors.
- Renowned as a center of excellence for healthcare and for a dedicated and passionate entrepreneurial community focused on solving pressing world issues similar to those we care about in Boston, including healthcare, climate change and more.
View the program for publicly communicated sessions
Founding and Funding Partners
Special thanks to our ecosystem partners for participating in build up of more effective and efficient
European and US innovation ecosystem